No sound. No background info. Just a whole bunch of fail. Enjoy.
Tuesday, April 27th, 2010 at 1:24 am
Tuesday, February 23rd, 2010 at 1:08 am
- Did you know Kurt Vonnegut used to write for SI? Me Neither – Style Points
- Technology is amazing, take a look at the sOccket, the energy producing soccer ball – Nutmeg Radio
- You simply MUST watch this sideline reporter. So much fail – SI Hot Clicks
- ‘Bama Trans-gendered Fan Madness! – Busted Coverage
- Jason Whitlock’s sister juuuuust might have the HI-five - Fire Rick Reilly
- Canada’s Olympic slogan isnt good nor is it working for them – Food Court Lunch
- Want to know how to build a winning hockey team? Look at Team USA’s blueprint – Post Game Heroes
- Podcast of the Week: Well its possibly the best sports podcast out there our POTW is On The DL with Dan Levy. If you don’t listen to this daily, you are not a sports fan.