Could be fake for sure. It at least sounds fake. I’m saying its probably fake. Its pretty loud, right into a mic and is a typical fake juicy fart sound, but you can watch for yourself and see Tiger Woods and his caddy, Steve Williams, laugh right when the fart sound happens. Nothin but the best for the Deuce.
Tiger Woods Archives
Let’s see how Charles Barkley reacts to Tiger mocking his golf swing. Maybe he’ll call him a pussy too.
No one wants anything to do with Jessica Simpson besides Tony Romo. Tiger Woods is attempting a comeback after being out of the game for a minute. The last thing he wants or needs is the aura of fail anywhere near him. Maybe that’s why he told Simpson to step when she asked for golfing lessons.
Simpson is apparently taking up the game to get closer to her man. Woods gave her the excuse of having to take care of his new baby. He was later seen hitting his left leg with a 7 iron and repeating that it wasn’t worth it. Rumor has it she’s now looking to have Happy Gilmore learn her a couple things about the golf but she’s having trouble finding him.
Tiger Tiger Woods y’all hates him some cripples. Either that or he hates golf carts. Either way, Casey Martin’s not playing a round at Tiger’s new golf course anytime soon.
Tiger is designing his first golf course in the mountains of North Carolina near Asheville. This comes on the heels of the first year of his successful golf tournament the Chocolate City Classic officially known as the AT&T National. The course named The Cliffs of North Carolina will not allow carts “which Woods said was key to the deal”.
The 31-year-old said he will gradually grow his design business, selecting projects that fit within his crowded schedule.
But he pledged to come to the site as often as necessary to get the job done right.
“As you know, I’m kind of a perfectionist,” Woods said.
Tiger should talk to his boy Michael Jordan about showing up to the job. Maybe he’d keep jobs longer and not draft donkeys like Kwame Brown and Adam Morrison. Then again, Morrison does have a sweet ass molestache.
Oh, how the slightly better than average have fallen. We somehow managed to drop from 14 to 29 in the Ballhype blog rankings, all while actually having the biggest month we’ve ever had on the Deuce. We’ve somehow have like tripled the hits on the blog since we left Epic and concentrated hard on the posting here but dropped 15 points in the rankings. Strange how these things work. Keep reading folks, and if you’re reading, hype away, and if you’re hyping, comment away, and…ah screw it, do what you want, we don’t really care…Welcome to the Constitutional.
- The WaPo’s Express Interviewed Aaron Schatz of The Pro Football Prospectus and it is a must read. Washington Express
- The Olympics symbol promotes has some hidden meaning. 100% Injury Rate
- The Story Behind The NFL Green Sticker. Pacman Jonesin’
- What happened to that Redskin player that was carted off the field? Mr. Irrelevant wants to know. Mr. Irrelevant
- A long post about why people hate Tiger. Sons of Sam Malone
- Vegas Watch crunches some numbers and figures out the odds of Bobby Jenks continuing his streak. Vegas Watch
- Joe Torre rocks a pinky ring. Home Run Derby
- Kevin Kouzmanoff and Dan Steinberg…separated at birth?? Rumors and Rants
- Hilarious find for the Big Lead…Pedro almost missed Barry’s big home run. The Big Lead
- The NBA’s new slogan SUCKS. Awful Announcing
- Screw Steroids, HGH, the cream and the clear…Sharapova is going to Chernobyl to get a dose of the gamma rays like the Hulk! Lion in Oil