Really? The Seahawks should be ready to go whenever the AAFL starts up.
David Witthoft here is 11 years old and he’s been wearing the same Brett Favre jersey every day since he got it for Christmas when he was 7 years old. That is an interesting human interest story there in and of itself, but the Deuce really wants to know how this child still fits in this jersey? In looking at the picture of young David, its clearly because he has zero body fat whatsoever and possibly because he stopped growing at age 7. Look at this kid, he’s got to be rivaling the Olsen Twins in amount of bones protruding out of his body. Those aren’t shoulder pads you see, they are shoulder blades. Someone give this poor kid a freakin hamburger, with cheese…and bacon. Mmmmm bacon.
Image & Story From Fox News
- Interesting thoughts on why jerseys are so expensive and how the leagues are ripping off Joe Sports Fan. The Daily Sports Tome
- 104 Wrestlers Have Died In The Last Decade…amazing and tragic. The Sun UK
- Where did Questec go? Oh…its still here. Doberman on the Diamond
- The guys from 100% Injury Rate check in on our favorite XTREME sport, National Xtreme Baseball…hilarity ensues. 100% Injury Rate
- More Credible is doing a fantasy football league…and I am going to win. More Credible
- Speaking of Fantasy Sports, Lozoball is happening…and its glorious. Why Dont We Get Drunk And Blog
- ESPN.com commentator thinks a column is in his future. Sports Hernia
- This Cycler forgets he doesn’t know how to ride with no hands…right in front of the finish line. The Parlayer