Friday, July 11th, 2008 at
Usually Chimp handles the Constitutional and keeps it blog heavy. However I didn’t get a chance to hit everything I wanted this morning so here are some links. I promise Chimp will be back with a legit, blog-lovin’ Constitutional next week.
Barcelona/Argentina winger Lionel Messi is dating Argentina’s 2006 World Cup mascot and she could very well be a he. (Probably NSFW – The essentials are covered up but not by much)
Mmmm statutory crepe. Different area code rule goes for statutory rape and possession of kiddie porn? If you’re a diplomat, it do.
Jason Whitlock throws Sunday Night Football under the bus. Does that qualify as bus-on-bus crime? He’s right however I’m not so sure about the “interest” reason. We might dig a little deeper into this over the weekend or more likely on Monday.
Spare some change for Chris Henry?
Hopefully there are double knockouts in every fight.
Tuesday, June 19th, 2007 at
Been sick as a dog since Friday, so Mustafa has been carrying the load…but i’m feelin a bit better, well enough to bring you a link dump of joy carefully culled from teh interwebs. Welcome to the Constitutional.
- Mark Cuban does blow…this comes as a HUGE surprise to everyone. How does Stern punish him for this, even if its fake? Our Book of Scrap
- Frank Thomas drops the F-bomb on some fans. Drunk Jays Fans
- The guys at KSK present their Guide to American Football for the European nations. Kissing Suzy Kolber
- This is just hilarious…watch the whole thing. Awful Announcing
- The babe’s Rookie Card Playoffs continue into the final round, cast your votes now. Babes Love Baseball
- Whitlock has moved off the couch and is now on FOX. The Big Lead
- A hot Brazillian referee is posing for Playboy. Giggity! The Offside
- Bill Cowher has reportedly talked to the Redskins about coaching – Hogs Haven
Update: Forgot to link a great interview that Deadspin’s Will Leitch did with MLB’s newest employee Harold Reynolds. Congrats on the new job Harold and the great interview Will. – Deadspin