Ok, so this isn’t really sports related, but I just saw this movie trailer for what has to be the single greatest (worst?) film EVER MADE. You cannot go wrong with a film that has a hot young Asian schoolgirl, who has a machine gun for an arm, with ninjas and the yakuza, sex, revenge, incredibly graphic violence with chainsaws, a flying guillotine, a drill bra and oh…did I mention SHE HAS A MACHINE GUN FOR A FUCKING ARM! Well you can go wrong, but it would be difficult. Alright, enough mindless filler hype…give this a view if you’ve never seen this and you are a B Movie/Kung Fu fan. Probably want to put the headphones on if you’re at work.
Needless to say…this entire post is NSFW, very NSFW. Evidentially there is a video game out in japan called Love and Death 2 and the character you control doesn’t exactly shoot guns in the literal sense of the word…he shoots “his” gun. As a matter of fact, he can shoot his “gun” a lot, with a lot of gooey, sticky…um…stuff flying all over the scantily clad ladies in the game. What the object of the game is…i’m not quite sure…but apparently, the Japanese have come up with the worlds first Bukkake video game. This surely isn’t sports related, but the Deuce thought you might want to know. May God save your soul after watching this clip…
Sure, Bonds hit another home run Wednesday night to give him 757 for the year…he is still 111 home runs behind the TRUE home run champ, Sadaharu Oh. Oh is the world wide leader of home runs with 868 career homers. Thats more home runs than anyone has ever hit, anywhere on the planet (at least on record). He played in the Japanese leagues for 22 years (1959-1980) with the Yomiuri Giants and finished with a .301 batting average for his career, proving he was not just a slugger, but an amazing, overall hitter.
The truly admirable thing about Oh is that he did not need steroids or supplements or a multitude of trainers and therapists to jack those long balls. Oh used samurai physical training techniques, aikido for body balance and trained using sword slices to perfect his swing. If only Bonds worked harder, instead of finding every technological edge (ie: cheating) possible, maybe he could’ve achieved the feats that Sadaharu Oh did naturally. I guess he’ll just have to be happy with still being second best to somebody.
Source: Time Magazine
- Top 10 HS to NBA busts. Winning the Turnover Battle
- Part II of Japan Loves Cute, all about some Japanese Golfer…our fascination with Japanese culture continues. With Malice
- Tom Hicks is just a horrible decision maker. Rumors and Rants
- Yahoo is buying Rivals.com. GigaOm from Ballhype
- European soccer writers do not like US. Doberman on the Diamond
- Ohhh riiight, you said we CANT sell air…right. Ok then. Our Book Of Scrap
- ESPN doesn’t do much right anymore, but it did Bob Barker right. Good luck Bob! Bourbon for Breakfast via With Leather
- Washington Capitals are kickin’ it old skool with the new unis…and they suck. Mr. Irrelevant