Friday, July 3rd, 2009 at
Its a holiday, so it’s gonna be slow ’round these parts, but I figure if you’re here reading this, you might as well get some enjoyment out of popping over here to the Deuce. So enjoy these links today…and welcome to the Constitutional. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @chimpanzeerage and @mredonkulous. Also, be a fan of our brand spanking new Facebook Page for the Deuce. We’re gettin hip to the times here.
Friday, July 11th, 2008 at
Usually Chimp handles the Constitutional and keeps it blog heavy. However I didn’t get a chance to hit everything I wanted this morning so here are some links. I promise Chimp will be back with a legit, blog-lovin’ Constitutional next week.
Barcelona/Argentina winger Lionel Messi is dating Argentina’s 2006 World Cup mascot and she could very well be a he. (Probably NSFW – The essentials are covered up but not by much)
Mmmm statutory crepe. Different area code rule goes for statutory rape and possession of kiddie porn? If you’re a diplomat, it do.
Jason Whitlock throws Sunday Night Football under the bus. Does that qualify as bus-on-bus crime? He’s right however I’m not so sure about the “interest” reason. We might dig a little deeper into this over the weekend or more likely on Monday.
Spare some change for Chris Henry?
Hopefully there are double knockouts in every fight.
Tuesday, June 10th, 2008 at
Its been awhile for the links since I’ve been in and out of here, so lets throw up a bunch of stuff that’s been sittin around the ole inbox for the past couple weeks. Welcome to the Constitutional:
- I was agreeing with this story up until the point where she actually chose a team to root for…I on the other hand want both the Celtics and Lakers to lose. Idle Chatter
- The press isn’t thinking highly of the
DellMichael Curry hire. Mlive.com
- Here’s the Ken Griffey Jr. home run video. I’m Writing Sports
- How to grade your female prospects like MLB does it’s player prospects…playa. Rumors and Rants
- We apparently are still in the running to be Deadspin’s new editor in chief. Hugging Harold Reynolds
- Even though no one is giving us any odds at all at the chance. For shame. AOL Fanhouse
- Why isn’t Jeff Van Gundy getting any looks at head coaching gigs? Stet Sports
- Get your Brooks Robinson and Eddie Murray drank on! Mr. Irrelevant
- Baseball has plenty of drug problems with Ritalin and Adderall. Newsweek
- Here’s a breakdown of the 10 worst sports broadcasters. Maxim
- The Sporting News is making another attempt at remaining a viable business. Can’t Stop the Bleeding
- The Dutch just handled Italy…absolutely handled them. The Beautiful Game
Tuesday, April 29th, 2008 at
Who woulda thought I could get two of these up in a row? I surely didn’t. Enjoy the links…Welcome to the Constitutional.
Monday, April 28th, 2008 at
Been a long time since we’ve had one of these eh? Now is as good a time as any to throw out some links. Maybe i can try to make this a regular thing…at least for a week or so. We’ll see. I doubt it. I spent this past weekend following the NFL draft on my blackberry, while I was wandering around doing wedding stuff. Not the way I really envisioned my NFL draft day festivities. I even attended a bridal convention this weekend, and if you don’t know what one of those is, then consider yourself lucky. Its a level of hell I do not wish upon any man. In any case, welcome to the Constitutional:
- You have to scroll down to read the last line of this Mock Draft. It’s worth it. Detroit Free Press
- Barry Zito apologizes for sucking. MLB.com
- Great post of the top 10 celebrity pinball machines ever. I want to buy all of them. On 205th
- The Odenized video playoffs is still going on. NESW Sports
- Australia has signed a vocal coach to get their fans louder…seriously. The Beautiful Game
- For all you Redskins fans, he’s a quality draft recap for you in case you missed it. Hogs Haven
- Brian Billick, your new Fox Analyst. The Ebony Bird
- The Mets’ Joe Smith caught heckling the fans…this video was taken off the Metsblog, corporate shenanigans abound. Can’t Stop The Bleeding
- Following in the Deuce’s proud tradition of what’s new in non-sports we have an “other” sports update. Food Court Lunch
- Packers don’t seem to be showing much faith in Aaron Rogers. Larry Brown Sports
- Undercover male prostitutes found around the home of the Wizards/Capitals. Truthaboutit
- Gator tries to eat man on golf course. Tampa Online
- A 6 year look at MLB team valuations…as a stat’s geek, this is fun stuff. The Biz of Baseball
- Football Outsiders go to town on the NFL draft. Interesting reading. Football Outsiders
- Take the NFL Referee quiz. Why not? East Coast Bias