Thursday, July 16th, 2009 at
Travis Henry gets 3 years in prison for financing a multi-state drug ring. He also got 5 years probation and 500 hours of rehab. Apparently with the rehab completed adn with good behavior he might be able to get out of jail in as little as 16 months.
Nevertheless, at 30 years old, Travis Henry might as well start filling out the NFL retirement papers now and get that pension going. He’s not gonna be back in the league ever again. Someone’s gotta think of the kids!
Tuesday, June 19th, 2007 at
Been sick as a dog since Friday, so Mustafa has been carrying the load…but i’m feelin a bit better, well enough to bring you a link dump of joy carefully culled from teh interwebs. Welcome to the Constitutional.
- Mark Cuban does blow…this comes as a HUGE surprise to everyone. How does Stern punish him for this, even if its fake? Our Book of Scrap
- Frank Thomas drops the F-bomb on some fans. Drunk Jays Fans
- The guys at KSK present their Guide to American Football for the European nations. Kissing Suzy Kolber
- This is just hilarious…watch the whole thing. Awful Announcing
- The babe’s Rookie Card Playoffs continue into the final round, cast your votes now. Babes Love Baseball
- Whitlock has moved off the couch and is now on FOX. The Big Lead
- A hot Brazillian referee is posing for Playboy. Giggity! The Offside
- Bill Cowher has reportedly talked to the Redskins about coaching – Hogs Haven
Update: Forgot to link a great interview that Deadspin’s Will Leitch did with MLB’s newest employee Harold Reynolds. Congrats on the new job Harold and the great interview Will. – Deadspin