Manti Te’o Has Made Me Question All Of My Established Realities
Well now that this whole Manti Te’o kerfuffle has gone full bloom I’m starting to wonder what exactly in my life needs to be double checked.
- My Broken Computer – Did it ever really work or was that a very prolonged intricate dream?
- Dentists – I’ve always been very skeptical of their supposed mastery over all things mouth. Could be charlatans.
- Air – You can’t see it.
- Deodorant/Antiperspirant – I certainly still sweat on basically all occasions…
- The Internet – It’s almost too big and wild to entertain the idea of it being a real thing.
- The Sun – Could be just a big flashlight that some guy walks along the top of our earth dome in a big circle.
- Space and Space Travel – Exactly like “The Internet”.
- Argo – Have you seen the movie? I haven’t. Just sayin.
- Canada – I’ve never been there. Same thing goes for New England now that I think about it.
- Homeland being a good show – Could be a product of media oversaturation. Check that. Definitely a product of media oversaturation.
- Smoking on Planes – That particular ban has always been a little fishy.
- Mercury Poisoning – Maybe it gives you special powers and The Government is scared to think of the possibilities.
- Seasons – It was damn near 60 in NYC the other day…
- The Mainstream Media having any sort of tenuous grasp on what it takes to do real journalism (excepting Timothy Burke and Jack Dickey).
- The IRS – Who’s really checking on whether we pay our taxes? Maybe no one?
- My Current Headache – Who’s to say I don’t feel great right now?
- My Lack of a Girlfriend – Maybe I actually do have one and I didn’t know?!?!
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!