Constitutional Vol. "Sit Back & Relax"
Thursday, a day for reflection of on the week that has been and a day of anticipation for the upcoming weekend fun to be had. Let us aide you in this moment of reflection and anticipation. We give you links…because we care. So enjoy these links today…and welcome to the Constitutional. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @chimpanzeerage and @mredonkulous. Also, be a fan of our brand spanking new Facebook Page for the Deuce. We’re gettin hip to the times here.
- A story about the world’s strongest vagina…you read that right. – Total Pro Sports
- That huge world cup thing that is supposed to happen next year? Yea, it might not. – Rumors and Rants
- Which SEC quarterback would win in a fight? – Every Day Should Be Saturday
- Breaking down NBA Rookies 1st day of summer league. – Empty The Bench
- 10 funniest videogame nerd freakouts of all time. – Epic Carnival
- The Washington Redskins aren’t being picked to be very good this year…can you blame them? – Hogs Haven
- Last thoughts on the LeBron James/Jordan Crawford dunk – Mouthpiece Sports Blog
- Is anyone clean in the Olympics? – Steroid Nation
- ESPN proves, yet again, that it is out of touch. Its Intentional Foul! NOT INTERNATIONAL FOUL! – Intentional Foul
- Top 10 sports myths. – Five Tool Tool
- Michael Jackson was a big fan of UFC. Who knew? – 5th Round
Filed under: Constitutional
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!