Constitutional Vol. "In The Middle of Nowhere"
Amazing that we’re keeping the link love going! Its been like 3 days in a row we’ve provided this service. Tell your friends. Enjoy the links. Its a slow sports summer overall, but people keep finding interesting things to write about. So enjoy these links today…and welcome to the Constitutional. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @chimpanzeerage and @mredonkulous. Also, be a fan of our brand spanking new Facebook Page for the Deuce. We’re gettin hip to the times here.
- Is Nomar hall of fame material? – Legend of Cecilio Guante
- Brazilian soccer legend Falcao scores a sick indoor goal – Total Pro Sports
- Top 10 worst MLB All-Stars since the Clinton administration – Rumors and Rants
- Top 15 curtain hairstyles of the Premier League – Who Ate All The Pies
- Top 13 moments of people takin a ball to their head. – Epic Carnvial
- Brett Tomko is one hell of an artist – Can’t Stop The Bleeding
- Who will win Ms. Beer Cart 2009? The world wants to know!! – Randball
- Wizards are going nowhere. – Stet Sports
- Javale McGee is a Transformer…and slowly growing to be one of my favorite Wizards – Truth About It
- You asked for it, the Ron Artest Michael Jackson tribute. – You Tube
- You know you’d party with the women’s softball national champs – Uncoached
- Of course Jay Mariotti has something to say about Manny – Jay on Fanhouse
- An MJ tribute like none other. – Food Court Lunch
Filed under: Constitutional
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!