Fantasy Football Drinking Game!!
We at the Deuce are big fans of drinking . We are also playing a bit of the fantasy football this year. I figured, the time has come to marry the two into a perfect union of football and alcoholism and create, the fantasy football drinking game. This game is sure to get you drunk as a skunk, so long as your team is actually good. If your team sucks, not only will you lose your fantasy game…but you’ll lose and still be sober, maintaining your normal sad outlook on this shitty world we live in. Its quite easy to pick up, and live scoring is a must here’s the rules:
- Every 10 yds RB/WR/TE = 1 shot/drink of beer
- TD scored = 1 pint/can chugged
- Every 20 yds QB = 1 shot/drink of beer
- INT/Fumble lost = 1 shot of liquor of choice
- X-point = SOCIAL! Everyone take 1 shot/drink of beer
- FG = 1 pint/can chugged (you shoulda scored a TD you pussy)
- Sack = 1 shot of liquor of choice
- Safety scored = 1 pint/can chugged
- Player ends game with a yardage amount ending in 9 (meaning you were 1 yard away from 1 more point) = 1 shot of liquor of your choice
- Player out of game due to injury/ejection = 1 shot of liquor of your choice
- Starting a player on a bye week = 1 pint/can chugged immediately, dumbass
- Start Rex Grossman = 1 shot of liquor of your choice (you will need it)
- Complain about not starting someone lighting up the scoreboard on your bench = 1 pint/can chugged…and quit your whining bitch!
- Rooting for a team going against your favorite team so you can score more fantasy points = 1 pint/can chugged (you don’t EVER root against your team)
Addendum: Game can be reversed if actual fantasy football opponent is in the room drinking with you. All team scoring actions are then switched to drinking when the other team scores points. That way if you lose at football, you will so drunk that you won’t remember your sad defeat…until the next morning when you’re hungover.
Got any more suggestions?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!