The Constitutional Vol. 16
Oh, how the slightly better than average have fallen. We somehow managed to drop from 14 to 29 in the Ballhype blog rankings, all while actually having the biggest month we’ve ever had on the Deuce. We’ve somehow have like tripled the hits on the blog since we left Epic and concentrated hard on the posting here but dropped 15 points in the rankings. Strange how these things work. Keep reading folks, and if you’re reading, hype away, and if you’re hyping, comment away, and…ah screw it, do what you want, we don’t really care…Welcome to the Constitutional.
- The WaPo’s Express Interviewed Aaron Schatz of The Pro Football Prospectus and it is a must read. Washington Express
- The Olympics symbol promotes has some hidden meaning. 100% Injury Rate
- The Story Behind The NFL Green Sticker. Pacman Jonesin’
- What happened to that Redskin player that was carted off the field? Mr. Irrelevant wants to know. Mr. Irrelevant
- A long post about why people hate Tiger. Sons of Sam Malone
- Vegas Watch crunches some numbers and figures out the odds of Bobby Jenks continuing his streak. Vegas Watch
- Joe Torre rocks a pinky ring. Home Run Derby
- Kevin Kouzmanoff and Dan Steinberg…separated at birth?? Rumors and Rants
- Hilarious find for the Big Lead…Pedro almost missed Barry’s big home run. The Big Lead
- The NBA’s new slogan SUCKS. Awful Announcing
- Screw Steroids, HGH, the cream and the clear…Sharapova is going to Chernobyl to get a dose of the gamma rays like the Hulk! Lion in Oil
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!